• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
O
Dec 7, 2009
Hey Guys,
This is Mike the original owner of the Snowy Mountain Lodge. Just to give you an update on the Snowy Mountain Lodge: I talked with the owner yesterday, The foreclosure should be completed by mid August 2010. He told me that there are several interested parties and it will probably be sold soon. If a deal does not get worked out, I will be applying for a permit with the forest service and try to lease it this winter so folks can at least get fuel and lunch there. It will take a lot to get it back to its glory days but no time like the present to start.

The Old Corral Hotel and Steakhouse: Brent Gates from Winter Creek Condos and I have recently purchased the Old Corral. We are very excited about the upcoming season. We have made many changes to the place that we believe sledders are going to like. Our liquor license will be approved shortly and the hot tub is up and running. (not that you will be allowed to mix the two) Just pointing out that the Old Corral will be the HQ for sledders this winter.

Centennial: Please remember to go the speed limit through Centennial. The WyHP has made it his favorite place for a speed trap. Nothing sucks worse than getting a 150 dollar ticket on vacation for going 40 in a 30.

TurboT

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2008
W...Y...O
Great to hear Mike:whoo: Keeping SML open helps keep snowmobiling stronger! We'll plan on bringing business to both establishments!

J

jester18

Jan 26, 2010
Cheyenne WY
If Brent and Mira are involved it is going to be great! Those two know how to take care of people. I was out to the snowies for the first time last year with a group from MN last year and will continue to stay at WCC every year. Good luck Brent, Mira and Mike!!!!!

W
Dec 6, 2009
dave still owns the lodge,so noone can just open the lodge as they feel. The writing on the wall says the lodge will not be open by christmas.

Premium Features