• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowing

iquizy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
NWMN
I have a trip booked to Togwotee Jan 14th - 18th, 2015! This will be my first ever mountain ride after mega thousands of kms ridden in my lifetime. I never even seen a real mountain before let alone ride on one. I ride modded mountain sleds, but that's as far as my mountain experience goes. I am a little freaked out, but looking forward to it. I hope there is enough snow there by that time.

Get beacons and make sure everyone in the group knows how to use them. I quit riding around home after going to the mtns for the first time

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
we need to re name this form to "midsnowest"

as said above get the beacon probe and shovel in you back pack! Not on the sled and take an avi course BEFORE you come out here and try to kill yourself. we dont like the smell of rotting corn or mid west beef stinking up our mts.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.

as said above get the beacon probe and shovel in you back pack! Not on the sled and take an avi course BEFORE you come out here and try to kill yourself. we dont like the smell of rotting corn or mid west beef stinking up our mts.
Our mountains?

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO

Sounds a bit harsh...

OldMtn58

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2015
Profile info says he is 44 sounds like 14, instead of giving him some helpful information you say that WOW

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
People like that are always shy on something. They have to put people down to try to bring themselves up. Come on out. Get the gear. Take a course. Practice with your gear. Most people are really helpful but you never remember that. You always remember the one d bag.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.

There is a high probability that your sled was built in the Upper Midwest. Is that stink ok?

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN

Your mountains? :face-icon-small-con Keep in mind if all of us quit going out there it would deal a pretty big blow to all of the snowmobiling dependent businesses that rely on the mid-westerners. Ya'll should be thankful we choose to blow tons of money to get out there and spend more when we're there. :present:

Premium Features