• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SnoWest Snow Shows: Boise and Salt Lake City ARE ON!!!!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
For Boise, I know the Home Show guy had to go appeal to the health district and had to have a major safety plan and observers before they said yes. With Idaho going back to Stage 3 in reopening, do you still think this is going to happen? Has a request been scheduled to the health board?
I will call the office and ask for clarification.
I know the Salt Lake City show is ON this weekend for sure.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I will call the office and ask for clarification.
I know the Salt Lake City show is ON this weekend for sure.
BOISE IN ON so far as we know.

Two things:

1. We had been working on plans to move the show out of Ada county and to the Ford Idaho Center sports complex in Nampa, which is Canyon County.
There were no restrictions in Canyon County.
We had the facility booked and ready to go and then the Governor did what he did.
Now we’re back to the same problems we had with Ada county.

2. However, most events are getting exemption in spite of the Stage 3 move.
We’ve applied for an exemption and the facility is pretty confident that we’ll get it.
We should know on the exemption next week.

So we are continuing with plans to hold the show unless our exemption request is denied.

Mort2112

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Meridian, ID
BOISE IN ON so far as we know.

Two things:

1. We had been working on plans to move the show out of Ada county and to the Ford Idaho Center sports complex in Nampa, which is Canyon County.
There were no restrictions in Canyon County.
We had the facility booked and ready to go and then the Governor did what he did.
Now we’re back to the same problems we had with Ada county.

2. However, most events are getting exemption in spite of the Stage 3 move.
We’ve applied for an exemption and the facility is pretty confident that we’ll get it.
We should know on the exemption next week.

So we are continuing with plans to hold the show unless our exemption request is denied.

Good news then. I will be there.

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Alright, here we are. I'll be at the Salt Lake show tomorrow at 4:00. I'll report back on how it went. Corona just puts a huge x factor on everything.

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
The show was probably something like 75% of what it usually is. I'm still very glad it happened and glad I went. Great times. Yes, wearing a mask the whole time sucked for sure.

E
Nov 26, 2007
IDAHO
yes the show was a nice relief to get out get some deals, even if you have to wear a mask. Hope they can have the one in Boise as well.

R
Nov 27, 2007
Boise, ID

Saw the show might be moved to the Ford center in Namap so here is a link to the event calendar for them. Please let the show happen baby Jesus ?

Premium Features