• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOWEST: Ending The Season On A Natural (But Literal) High

Brown Dog ADV

Premium Member
Jan 7, 2015
Bend, OR
Great photos!

Thanks for sharing the photos and the amazing views! It looks like you guys had a great day to end the season.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Awesome pics!!

I've ridden Jefferson a few times. We have always been to the northwest of Reas Peak or somewhere on Reas. Also been between Reas and Jefferson. Great Area!!!!!

idahosledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
So you came up the waterfall I am thinking?
My season ended way early this year due to some health issues. Near record snowfall and I have to sit home early, go figure.
Great pictures of a fun place!

ripnit

Lifetime Membership
Mar 9, 2009
Chilly Id/Iowa Falls Ia
Been riding that area the last 2 weeks. Can almost count the number of tracks I've seen on both hands. Been snowing lately and in some areas in the trees it's 2 feet deep of decent snow for this time of year. I'm a little disappointed most people quit already but that leaves more or me I guess.:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
Christopher,
When your access to the snow runs out you should trailer up and come down to Elko for a ride. We may have access to snow into early June. We haven't lost one inch of snow yet at +9,000'. We're suppose to see another 9" by Friday, it's been an awesome year down here also. Great pictures!!

Premium Features