• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow/riding report NE Washington

I
Nov 5, 2012
We took our new sleds out for their first ride on Tuesday. We went to Mill Creek snowpark off of I-20 between Colville and Tiger (about 20 miles from Colville on I-20).

There is no snow on the ground in Colville (we live there now) but it is much colder at the snow park (about 10 degrees cooler) and there is some snow. I would say about 8 inches at the snow park itself with up to 2 feet of snow on the trails as you go higher. Amazingly we were the first sleds to go on some of the roads.

There are places in the lower area that have southern exposure which are getting thin, especially on the lower roads between Mill Creek and Flodelle/Tacoma snow parks. Maybe not worth a long drive from Seattle, but totally worth riding if you live 20 miles away :face-icon-small-hap

The Ski-Doo Expedition Sport 900 ACE is amazing! It engages so low you could walk the thing up a cliff. A lot of torque.

expy.jpg trail.jpg

Premium Features