• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

slydog skis colors

C
Jan 6, 2016
Hi, i am wondering if anyone bought slydog skis for their sled. I have a black and limesqueeze 850 and i am wondering if the manta green or medium green color from slydog will match with the polaris color. I went to the skis builder on the website but it's kinda hard to see if it will be the same. A picture of a sled with them on would be perfect.

dboe03

Lifetime Membership
Mar 31, 2014
Fargo, ND
I'd bet if you called Slydog and asked them they would have knowledge of which one is which. Pretty sure manta was the green used for Ski-Doo, FWIW.

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
Manta is the Ski Doo color. Medium green is the Arctic Cat green on the new Cats.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Call slydog, they are very helpful. Personally I wouldn’t replace the stock polaris ski for any other ski on the market, unless it was purely for cosmetic reasons. Slydog has a ton of color options. There is not a better functioning boondocking ski out there, but the Attack is very very close.

Last edited:

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Here is the new color chart for those wondering what color of slydogs match what. Please contact us if you would like order or go here: https://www.gobigparts.com/Snowmobile-Products/Skis/Slydog-Skis/

slydog%20color%20Guide.jpeg

Premium Features