• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled/ski and sledding Colorado

V
Jan 8, 2020
Just got a couple sleds, looking to meet up with some people for safety and tips, relatively new to the sport, have ridden here in Colorado and Wisconsin. Got a hard first in, mostly digging vs riding, looking to improve my skills, learn the ropes, and meet up with people of similar interests. Live by 285 &
& 470. Thanks.

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
Post this in Colorado section of riding area's trail reports and you'll probably get some responses.
Vail Pass is super popular for sled assisted skiing, Ptarmigan ,Machinegun Ridge, Boss Basin. All an easy 5-10 minute tow in from trail head. It's a fee area $10 a day or buy a season pass. Trail maps at lot., groomed weekly, sometimes better than other. USFS there on weekends and sometimes during the week.
Be prepared have Avy gear, and know how to use it .Don't want to scare you away but people have died here in slides. Know Before you Go.

F
Feb 2, 2009
Denver, CO
Just got a couple sleds, looking to meet up with some people for safety and tips, relatively new to the sport, have ridden here in Colorado and Wisconsin. Got a hard first in, mostly digging vs riding, looking to improve my skills, learn the ropes, and meet up with people of similar interests. Live by 285 &
& 470. Thanks.
I would like to invite you to join the Mile Hi Snowmobile Club. We have monthly meetings which include information on safety gear, sled set-up and club rides. club rides are offered for family rides, intermediate and advanced rides First meeting is in October, come check it out.

Premium Features