• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLC SnowShow: Schedule Of Events.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
swshows.gif

Seminars Schedule

Times Seminar Presenter

FRIDAY NIGHT
5:00 Take your Riding to the Next Level Chris Burandt

6:00 Avalanche Preparedness Utah Parks & Rec

7:00 Next Level Riding Clinic Dan Adams

8:00 How To Navigate The Forums Christopher Parrett

SATURDAY
11:00 Take your Riding to the Next Level Chris Burandt

12:00 How To Navigate The Forums Christopher Parrett

1:00 Next Level Riding Clinic Dan Adams

2:00 Avalanche Preparedness Utah Parks & Rec

3:00 Next Level Riding Clinic Dan Adams

4:00 Take your Riding to the Next Level Chris Burandt

5:00 Ride Rasmussen Style Bret Rasmussen

============

Bret Rasmussen - Ride Rasmussen Style
Born and raised in Idaho, Bret has played an active role in the snowmobile industry since his childhood. Bret holds numerous King of the Hill and World Championship snowmobile hillclimb titles, in addition to successfully running the 2009 Iron Dog. As a founding member of the Rocky Mountain Snowmobile Hillclimb Association and an Arctic Cat dealer for 25 years Bret continues to be an active member of the snowmobile community. In addition to developing mountain sled programs for the Arctic Cat aftermarket, Bret owns and operates Snowmobile Research Services, a design consulting business. He is the co-inventor on two track patents for mountain use. Bret has also served as the western race coordinator for Arctic Cat Hillclimb Team. He and his wife Jody have three children - Zac, Brandi and Cheyenne.

Sponsors:
Boondocker Performance, EVS Sports. HMK, Klim, Arctic Cat, Burandts Backcountry Adventures. EZ Ryde, Smith Optics, Arctic FX, Renton Coil Spring, Snow Pulse, Black Diamond Extreme, Deviant Sledworks

Dan Adams - Next Level Riding Clinic
Dan currently resides in Alpine, Wyoming and was raised in Jackson, Wyoming. Since 1996, he has pushed himself to become one of the most well rounded riders in the industry. His freestyle career and now his freeride capabilities have taught him valuable lessons true to the sport. The Next Level Riding Clinics is his way of teaching others all the techniques and tips that have taken Dan more than 12 years to define and refine. Riders of all ability levels will come out of the clinics with a new understanding of backcountry riding and will ultimately become more responsible snowmobilers. People who often ask Dan what his most valued avalanche device is get the same answer: KNOWLEDGE.

Accomplishments: Original Slednecks Team Rider. Took 2nd in the first ever nationally televised snowmobile freestyle event at the Gravity Games in 2000. Polaris factory sponsored rider. Dan has been featured in more than 15 snowmobile movies, toured with FSX freestyle snocross, made multiple magazine and video covers.

Hobbies: Snowmobiling, Wakeboarding, Surfing, Snowboarding, Dirt Biking, building diesel trucks.

Snow Sponsors: Polaris Industries, Slednecks, Boondocker, Timbersled, Fox Racing Shox, Skinz Protective Gear, RSI, F-Bomb, Mountain Machines Performance, Sled Wraps.com, HMK, Scott USA, Toy Up Industries, Adams Construction.

Truck Sponsors: Kore, Fox Racing Shox, Boondocker, Throttle Down Kustoms, N-Fab, MKW Alloys, MBRP, Hushpower, CFM Intakes, Premier Powder Coating, Signature Signs, Adrenaline Performance, Mag-Hytec, Extreme Sounds

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Intermountain Snowmobile Show – October 23 & 24, 2009
Friday – 3pm to 9pm
Saturday – 10am to 6pm

·Take your snowmobile riding experience to the next level How to Seminars (by Bret Rasmussen, Chris Brandt, Dan Adams, and Avalanche Preparedness by the Parks & Rec.

·Everything in one location you can shop, compare, and buy without having to run all around town.
·Major snowmobile manufacturers’ new models

·Hundreds of exciting aftermarket products to enhance the snowmobile experience

·Plan your snowmobile vacation – snowmobile resorts

·Buy; sell, trade at the swap meet –
Saturday brought to by the Utah Snowmobile Association -
to participate contact Ken at 801-572-4455.

·At Salt Lake County Events Center (Equestrian Center)
located at 10800 South 2200 West
South Jordan, UT 84095

·Brought to you by SnoWest Magazine, Utah Snowmobile Association

·See the vintage sleds –
brought to you by the Vintage Snowmobile Club of Utah to participate contact Curtis at (801) 510-2662 or curtistate@comcast.net

·SnoWest Magazine's latest project sled will be built on-site. You can watch, listen in and ask questions as aftermarket reps install their products on the 2010 Arctic Cat HCR. Parts like the EZ Ryde rear suspension, Boondockers nitrous, Black Diamond Xtreme Diamond Lite drive, Fox shocks, Starting Line Products performance parts and more

Installers: RSI – Blake; Black Diamond Xtreme; Starting Line Products; EZ Ryde; Boondockers

·Doors prizes being drawn every hour. Door prizes include trips, snowmobile apparel, avalanche tools, etc.

·Visit www.intermountainshow.com for online ticket sales, lodging, exhibitors. Complete details on the show.

·Discount lodging at the Best Western Cotton Tree Inn, - 801-523-8484 or Country Inn & Suites – 801-553-1151 ask for the snowest snowmobile rate

·Back by popular demand is the Club Ride with the Editor of SnoWest Magazine. Club with the most people at the show will ride this winter with Lane Lindstrom and be featured in an issue of SnoWest.

·Support the Utah Snowmobile Association – portions of the proceeds from the gate admission go to help the USA.

Last edited:

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
8:00 How To Navigate The Forums Christopher Parrett

I'm I the only one that finds this sort of funny? If you have to have a clinic on how to navigate the forums doesn't that mean that the forums are too complicated to use?

Just things that make one wonder...

sled_guy

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
They just want me to pitch the forum to all the non-members, and explain to people how they work.

you would be AMAZED at the number of people that come to the shows that have NEVER been in an online forum !!

S

skidworth

Feb 29, 2008
Hi folks I am from colorado and I am thinking about going to the show the one in denver is ok but would like to go to a good one is this one any better and worth the drive about 300 miles for me.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Hi folks I am from colorado and I am thinking about going to the show the one in denver is ok but would like to go to a good one is this one any better and worth the drive about 300 miles for me.

I have never been to the denver show, but the SLC show I feel is usually pretty good. You can always find a great deal and usually a ton of good stuff to check out.

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah

Contact snowbigdeal and ask him how they compare... he attends both.

sled_guy

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Well, I have HOURS and HOURS to sit in that booth and TALK TO ALL MEMBERS.

So if you really do have any questions at all about SnoWest Forums, this is your chance.:)

Premium Features