• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz Bash Plate??

grizzly7

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Wondering if anyone has installed, used, had experience with this belly pan skid protection plate made by Skinz called the "Bash Plate" for the G4 850???

Last edited:

Wyopowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2013
Bash plate

My 2017 took a beating on the lower chain case and brake bulge last year very happy with fit and finish of bash plate, seems to offer great protection so far.

D67E4E34-8331-4E91-AFA9-0B256102F6BA.jpg

E
Mar 4, 2015
Bash plate

My 2017 took a beating on the lower chain case and brake bulge last year very happy with fit and finish of bash plate, seems to offer great protection so far.

Old ass post but did you end up replacing your tunnel? I did the exact same thing and have a bent frame...

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
Wondering if anyone has installed, used, had experience with this belly pan skid protection plate made by Skinz called the "Bash Plate" for the G4 850???

Look at the RPM composites G4 economy kit combined with a stock doo ski plate. Way way way stronger than any plastic bash plate.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
have read too many instances of people bashing their brake and chain cases. before my first ride i installed the skidoo skid plate and the econo RPM composites kit. both are easy to install-all you need is a cheap rivet gun from harbor freight. in fact, a buddy if mine went off trail for a sec the other day to get in some pow, hit a stump and took out his brake rotor.

Premium Features