• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skidoo 1200 Turbo Pictures

G

ghost rider

Dec 1, 2007
What are the custom 1200 turbos weighing in at?
What does a stock sled weigh before all the fabrication?
How is the turbo lag and rideablility in the trees?

Nov 12, 2009
Camrose, AB
i too would be interested in hearing an answer to ghost riders questions, particuarly the rideability in the trees

187POW

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
westcoast bc

mcx 163.....only 300 miles so far, just spent the last 3 days in bad vis playin in the trees...aint no xp but doesnt feel to heavy to ride...dont notice lag.....and dont know exact weight but lovin the sled and the t kit

M

MR. TWO LITRE

Oct 25, 2008
heres one that truned some heads . changed it from xr to xp used fox floats .and light wieght a arms .174 3 inch lug , full of fuel ,spare belt , tools a nd spark plugs ,oh ya and powder lite stage two turbo ..wieghed in at 572 lbs .
sled1.jpg

sled2.jpg

J

jasonrev

Jan 28, 2008
Burns Lake B.C.
From what I seen over the past weekend at our snow drags, I have to say I am very impressed with the powderlite turbos. Our king class was loaded with some powerfull sleds(tm1200 , t-m8's, t apex, and cat 1515) and the turbo ski-doo's did very well. Two of the 1200 turbos were owned by the micku's and the other was Dave's( the red and white one a couple posts above.). I have to say being a ski-doo guy it was nice to see these sleds work. All three sleds seemed to be well dialed in. They all seemed to run seamlessly without any hiccups or burbles. I would also personally like to thank Dave for allowing the use of his beautifull sled to my aunt and uncle at the drags this past weekend.

Premium Features