• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski-Doo sub-forum?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

SpeedWobble

Premium Member
Jul 11, 2001
North Central Washington
I just posted on the Ski-Doo sub-forum. When I went to view the post it showed up in the middle of the page, not on top. It seems that the posts are not listed like the other forums (latest posts at the top of the page). The first topic that I see was last posted on yesterday, topics with newer posts are scattered about the pages.

Just curious if this was just my computer or if anyone else sees it that way.

Thanks

SpeedWobble

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
It seems like this problem is with all of the sub-forums, not just skidoo

mods - any help

D

dragon12

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
No expert here but you can use the last post button on the menu bar. It will sort the threads by last post date. Also I have noticed if I have already viewed a thread it will not be in plain type. Any threads I have not viewed are in bold. I also am using the forum jump at the bottom of the page as well as the link at the top of the page that reads snowtalk> snowtalk> general snowmobiling (example) to jump around rather than the back arrow in my browser. It helps to get the most current posts. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
Clicking on it organizes it but as soon as you leave the site it reverts back to being all mixed up. I reset it at the bottom too. It's fine when your there and mess up next time you're back. Must still be a few issues to work out.

Premium Features