• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Single Sled Deck - Custom Built

Throttle-Up

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
www.leekseeker.com
I have a single sled deck that will fit ALL full size pick-up trucks and ALL sleds. The design is my own idea and I had it professionally built and it and works flawlessly.

There is a ton of craftsmenship in this unit. The quality and ingenuity is second to none. Great for keeping down the center of gravity on your truck and keeping your sled out of the salt/road grime or for turning around on roads.

The deck is made with 1 1/2" square tubing and has been bridged and tig welded. This makes it very light and strong! It's also been powdercoated and has superglides and looks as good as it works.

The rear half of the deck flips/folds out for hauling a sled or ATV. For loading/unloading, you simply hook on the aluminum ramp. The ramp slides underneath the deck when not in use. The deck folds back into the box on top of itself when not needed. We built the deck so that when folded it doesnt stick above the top of the box which is awesome for hiding the deck under a tonneau cover. This is awesome for quick-trips and when at the hill if you want to keep it hidden. The deck is held inside the truck by anchor points on all four corners. There is no wood that will rot, no bolting anything into your box floor.

For storage, you simply take the deck out and stand it on end put in on a set of caster wheels (included) and roll it to the corner of your garage. It's EASILY handled by one person.

It comes with side marker, brake/signal lights. It's made to take a sled with up to a 174" track. It also has adjustable hooks installed for super-clamps front and rear. Super-clamps NOT included in price. You can also load a quad on it as well. Deck has been stored inside when not in use.

The price I paid and maybe what I'm asking for it might be a little steep. I have almost 3000.00 into it. Willing to part for 2000.00. But, I paid for the convenience and flexability of having this deck.

I absolutely love this deck, its slick and so handy for one-man or lady to handle. It was asweome to have the flexability to keep it in the truck all winter long and when I needed it I would just fold it out, or if I needed to use the box, I could remove the deck in less than 5 minutes all by myself.

Reason for selling is I bought an enclosed trailer as my wife and kids are getting into the sport and I no longer need a single deck as I now have company for the trips...lol.

Deck is located in Lethbridge Alberta, 1 hour north of Sweetgrass Montana. I would consider meeting at the border for pick up or could transport it to a shipping company in Sweetgrass for shipping COD.

Please call me at (403) 330-6347 or email at leekseeker@gmail.com

$(KGrHqV,!qsFIdM5J4(gBSLlg6TPog~~48_20.jpg $(KGrHqRHJEUFIfnRGMHpBSLlhFjIrg~~48_20.jpg $T2eC16F,!yMFIcTu(VTBBSLlg2QUlg~~48_20.jpg $T2eC16h,!w4FI,KC+u)rBSLlg-Dbhw~~48_20.jpg $T2eC16R,!)wFIZ98jtQVBSLlgy!WNw~~48_20.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features