• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shredder re turbo fox floats

C
Aug 13, 2021
New York
Looking at trying to lighten this sled up some. Curious if these floats that ice age selling worth the money. They claim 20 lbs. Was think pairing these with the elevate spindles and maybe a diamond a can . Just looking for feedback from people that have used these products on lynx shredders. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

SKIDOO EXPERT

Jan 17, 2023
Idaho
Looking at trying to lighten this sled up some. Curious if these floats that ice age selling worth the money. They claim 20 lbs. Was think pairing these with the elevate spindles and maybe a diamond a can . Just looking for feedback from people that have used these products on lynx shredders. Thanks

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with that combination of FOX floats and elevate spindles from them. I’ve ridden the floats on the lynx and it helps a lot with handling too. I would put some DS3 skis or grippers on if you are really looking to improve the handling. Maybe even a 34” front end if you don’t already have it.

S

SKIDOO EXPERT

Jan 17, 2023
Idaho
Re model. Had intentions of buying a used summit expert and this was unfortunately all I could find used on east coast .

Ah fair enough! Luckily the cars you are dealt you can make it close to an expert with a couple pieces we mentioned. And probably recoup some of the cost for the new shocks by selling the take off KYB shocks from the RE!

C
Aug 13, 2021
New York
I see exit offers a complete set of shocks for lynx. I have heard great things in past about exit suspension . I’m assuming they will not be as heavy as stock . Any one run the exits?

Premium Features