• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sh*t Weather!!!!!!!

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
Can ride right here in Southern Mn more snow here then West Yellowstone where I usually go. I guess this winter may only get four trips in out west. Who knows looks like things have a chance of turning around out there next week.

Rave

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2001
SE MN
I am feeling your pain there Big D!! I was riding three to four feet of powder the sat. after Thanksgiving in CO but it is slow coming in WY, but it will come. Ditches are full here around Austin. Tempted to take the Summit out for a little cruise!!

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
Anyone who wants to get a little riding in better do it before Friday here in southern Mn call for almost 40 and windy!!! The little snow we have will be shot.

T
Dec 26, 2007
Minnesota
Big D, I'm happy with the way winter is going. How bout you. I know it's not like mt or wy but so far this Mn winter is good. MI doesn't have Mt mountain's but it has snow like em. There are plenty of places for long tracks to be tested.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Was riding last weekend down by Lacrosse, Wi on the MN side. Had 7 " thursday night and another 4" on saturday on top of a solid 8" base. Riding was the best in years for MN and they just got another 2" last night and more snow in the forecast. You get in the protected areas and the 12" of fresh this last weekend made riding in MN like I remember. Take it as it comes I guess and this month has been excellent and hoping it will last through the season:beer;

Premium Features