• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Saw a pile of Silber Turbo sleds on the mountain this weekend

C

CBX

Jan 21, 2008
Rode stanley Idaho this last weekend, and saw the most turbo 2 strokes that i've ever seen in one place at one time. This wasn't an event or anything, just a bunch of dudes out riding.

And you know what, they all ran. Maybe not just perfect or to the nines across the board, but they all ran, and ran fairly well non the less.

Alot of them were owned by guys that i would consider to be mainly just riders. Not the kind of guys that are going to gut their machine the next day back home and clean / rework whatever if it is needed or isn't needed or micro tune everything on the hill.

Good job Justin. Yeah maybe some of the kits showed up late. Yeah maybe the fuel curve isn't spot on yet. Yeah, it isn't a garrett turbo or have some the bells and whistles of other kits. Maybe the gauges could be better, but you know what, this really is the first turbo kit that is avalible to the masses that has a cold air setup, a way to extend the reed life, a nice layout, abilty to return the sled to stock without big holes anywhere, and simple tuning for anybody who can read color dots without breaking the bank to pieces. There are kits thay maybe do more, but not for the price point he's at.

Installed for $4000 is what I was told. Alot less if you do it your self. I have to say, i'm impressed and glad to see silber performance in the mix. The guy is young, brings in some fresh blood and ideas to the game, and trying to do it in a way that alot of guys can afford to play.

I'm not saying it is or isn't the best setup. But, for the price, I like what i've seen so far. If this kit of his does well this season, he may change the way some things get done in the turbo sled world.

Turbo performance that the average guy can enjoy without having to throw $6-10k at one sled. Pretty cool in my opinion.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I really like mine so far ! runs pretty good

However 4k is the best of the best deal youll probably never see again unfortunatly . I have more than that in mine and it was paid in full since August. I got my kit the week before Xmas .

The customer service is better than youve heard from Justin and his dealers.

Good job X2

Premium Features