• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ruffy are you a reporter?

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
Ruffy is kinda like snowhawkaddict, you just gotta see what he's going to say next.

Now that's just a low blow. :(

I guess you're right, nobody wants to be compaired to that retard. Sorry - E

LMFAO :beer;:beer;

A view from the other side of the table is valuable at times. There are a few people here that are further to the right than Ruffy is to the left. Being far right isn't any better for America than being far left. It's no coincidence that the vast majority of Americans are moderates.

E
Nov 26, 2007
Covington, WA

A view from the other side of the table is valuable at times. There are a few people here that are further to the right than Ruffy is to the left. Being far right isn't any better for America than being far left. It's no coincidence that the vast majority of Americans are moderates.

I totally agree, good post!

M

MPS

Being far right isn't any better for America than being far left.

I highly disagree with that! You think God fearing people with strong morals compared to the far left with loose morals is just as bad (most of which are athiest...go figure)!? What? I'm sorry....far left....there is so much gray in their world it is sick. They can justify about every evil in the world. Call me far right and I will thank you for the compliment. What's funny is if I have the same values as my grandparents did in the 40's...I am considered far right. haha, whatever. If I have the same values as the founding fathers...I am considered far right....haha. By todays definition....yup I am far right and proud of it brotha. So I am glad our far right founding father's did what they did. Or maybe they should have been moderates and tried to talk it out with the Brits?....sign their BS treaties....nope they said the hell with you and fought for their far right values. Guess what? ...they won! ;)

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
I think Ruffy wasn't breast fed long enough. This is why he ended up such challenged and spitefull little man

M
Nov 26, 2007
billings, MT
the ironic thing about O'Ruffy is his iq is probably more than most of us put together. there are a lot of REALLY bright people that are liberals. i think its due to the fact that they see things through the lens of there self-deified intellects. imo it acts to erode common sense.:D

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
And of course you know what is found in the middle of the road don't you.

LMFAO

Great post Slut don't need yellow lines or dead skunks. Swampy:eek::beer;

I highly disagree with that! You think God fearing people with strong morals compared to the far left with loose morals is just as bad (most of which are athiest...go figure)!? What? I'm sorry....far left....there is so much gray in their world it is sick. They can justify about every evil in the world. Call me far right and I will thank you for the compliment. What's funny is if I have the same values as my grandparents did in the 40's...I am considered far right. haha, whatever. If I have the same values as the founding fathers...I am considered far right....haha. By todays definition....yup I am far right and proud of it brotha. So I am glad our far right founding father's did what they did. Or maybe they should have been moderates and tried to talk it out with the Brits?....sign their BS treaties....nope they said the hell with you and fought for their far right values. Guess what? ...they won!

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
ha ha.... looks like my fan base is growing... :beer;

reporter by day... super lib by night... saving the world from ruthless business with the help of government.... One sheep at a time...

Super lib, Oh my g........
Ruffy, I know your type. You take lib position, and enjoy the heck out of taking on lots of people and rubbing them the wrong way, but your a poor super liberal. I bet your known as a conservative in the offices. You just drag some of that mess onto snowest. I give you 10 years, and you'll be a staunch republican.

By the way, name one evil ruthless corporation that Obama has taken down. Even the wall street pay limits were BS, you know those guys will get zero dollar stock options to compensate, or something. It's not that simple. Haven't seen any oil companies put in their place, financial companies are still getting sweet heart deals. Hummm.

Besides, reporters don't actually want to hear other opinions, that's why they write newspaper articles, there one way, except for those pesky editorial replies.

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
I highly disagree with that! You think God fearing people with strong morals compared to the far left with loose morals is just as bad (most of which are athiest...go figure)!? What? I'm sorry....far left....there is so much gray in their world it is sick. They can justify about every evil in the world. Call me far right and I will thank you for the compliment. What's funny is if I have the same values as my grandparents did in the 40's...I am considered far right. haha, whatever. If I have the same values as the founding fathers...I am considered far right....haha. By todays definition....yup I am far right and proud of it brotha. So I am glad our far right founding father's did what they did. Or maybe they should have been moderates and tried to talk it out with the Brits?....sign their BS treaties....nope they said the hell with you and fought for their far right values. Guess what? ...they won! ;)

Maybe my definition of far right is different than others people's but I don't consider you far right. I would just consider you a person on the right.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN

hey i thought this was a ruffy hatig thread not a sense making one!

Ruffy, just remember your mother loves you very much.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Ruffy, just remember your mother loves you very much.

That is the only thing that gets me through the day..... ;)

the ironic thing about O'Ruffy is his iq is probably more than most of us put together. there are a lot of REALLY bright people that are liberals. i think its due to the fact that they see things through the lens of there self-deified intellects. imo it acts to erode common sense.:D

I am taking that as a compliment! I am not smart person BTW... I just play one on snowest.....

Premium Features