• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Renegade Sports 4 years later and nothing has changed

D

Darrenjenkins

http://www.snowest.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-243113.html
http://www.bbb.org/utah/business-re.../renegade-sports-of-logan-in-logan-ut-2007110
I tried to return a brand new snowmobile belt with my receipt tonight at Renegade Sports and was told that I couldn’t because it was purchased over 30 days ago. I have bought parts, accessories and have had machines serviced there since they were in North Logan. After tonight I will never step inside their store again. Employees are more often than not arrogant and seem not interested in customer satisfaction or retention. Prices are better and customer service is a priority at North Star in Preston, Frank May Ski Doo in Honeyville and Buttars Tractor in Tremonton (Kenny is an honest, and good guy). You will have a better experience at any dealership in Ogden as well. I'm not sure if Rich Gladfelder is aware of these things or just doesn't care. If you’re not a good buddy of an employee, just feel lucky to be graced with their presence. I've put up with those "better than everyone else" people out there until now. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but their s*** does stink…real bad. I have several friends who have bought new sleds, Razors etc. in the last year and now go other places for parts and service due to lack of customer care at Renegade.<O:p</O:p

Last edited:
A

AerialAssault

Jan 31, 2011
Providence, UT
Clear policy

We do apologize for the inconvenience Darren. But your receipt was 6 months old (see picture). You did not have the packaging it comes in (just the bare belt). And you had the belt stored on your sled during that time. Store credit is an awesome offer, personally if that was me and I sold my sled or something and had an extra belt I would find a friend that rode the same machine and sell them the belt. We can't sell a belt with no packaging and that we don't know where it's been for 6 months, that is not honest with the next customer to buy it.

We are working very hard to provide GREAT customer service and a GREAT customer experience in our store.

RECIEPT.jpg

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
the one time i went in there (not from utah) last winter they were fine to work with, i dont blame them for not taking the belt

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
not surpised they didn't take it back. They pretty much hit the nail on the head on why they didn't take it back. You agree to the conditions on the receipt when you buy it. so not sure what your so butt hurt about.

Do you try and return your milk if you don't drink it?

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
if you look at the receipt close that was a very good price on the belt well below retail , just sell the belt on line and be happy

kcj1317

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2012
St Charles Idaho
I bought two sleds there last year. I have always dealt with Todd in sales as my first contact and he had been great. He even stayed late one night, well past closing, so I could get my damaged sled in the shop first thing in the a.m. Just my 2 cents.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
WOW....some people are just amazing. Kudos to the dealer for taking a picture of the receipt and providing the "rest of the story".
Eric

MNBlizzard

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
Duluth, MN
OP owes renegade sports and to the snowest community an apology. Props to Renegade Sports for squashing the negativity and quickly setting the record straight with the other side of the story. So sad that people today like the OP feel the need to post such inaccurate claims and ones directly intended on inflicting harm by said claims on people's livelihood.

Premium Features