• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Remembering Animal....continued!

D
Apr 19, 2009
Syracuse, Utah
great thread. r.i.p. animal

still have my hats off to all those that were there that day. seeing that sort of thing is hard to get over. this winter i found someone who died @ snowbasin 10 minutes prior to me getting there. didn't even know the guy, but the image of his face is burned in my mind

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Sunridge, you are the man...more about that later.

Kim and his employees went out of his way to help a family in need this past winter in Montana.
BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2013
Utah
Rode Fairview canyon today. Thought of Dave as I was riding. Does anyone have GPS location of the tribute plaque? Would have liked to stop and spend a few minutes with him but didn't know where to go. I met Dave briefly in 94. Chance meeting on a hillside up strawberry. I was stuck and he helped me get out. I didn't realize it was him till I saw the pictures in these many threads the other day after Scott brought them all back to the top. Thanks Scott! I have been out of this sport since 99. Just getting back into it this year. Anyway if you have the coordinates pm me or reply here as I intend to ride up there again

Premium Features