• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ready to SnowCheck my 2022 Turbo Summit X with Expert!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
$164 for the deluxe tool kit!!!!!!
Wowser....

Sent it
ya, that little sucker is PRICEY as heck, but it does have EXACTLY what you need to do field repairs on the mountain.
But
You could absolutely assemble a similar set of tools for much less money.
Hopefully my final price won't be anything close to the full MSRP they are asking after I get a handful of competitive bids from dealers.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
What do you have to pay to snowcheck how does all that work.
Most dealers will take $500 and call it good for a SnowCheck Sled.
And the manufacturer's usually add some extra perks to ordering in the spring.
Better Financing
Longer Warranty
Special Features not otherwise available
Accessory Rebates

Here is a typical example...

2021-02-17_14-02-15.jpg

Last edited:

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
What do you have to pay to snowcheck how does all that work.
You "build"the sled on the Ski-doo website. Complete the build and at the end the "build" is sent to the dealer you choose. Most people do the build and locate the dealer willing to provide the best service and price. You fill out the contract at dealer play a non refundable deposit. Wait till fall for sled to be built / delivered. If you dont take sled delivery you loose the deposit

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I ALWAYS SHOP for the best possible deal AND take that offer to my local dealers and give them the opportunity to make it worth my while NOT to buy from a competitor.

Only once in the last 12 years have they failed to seize the opportunity and sent me out of state to get a much better deal.

But if I don’t do the legwork first, why should I expect them to offer me anything other than full MSRP??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I ALWAYS SHOP for the best possible deal AND take that offer to my local dealers and give them the opportunity to make it worth my while NOT to buy from a competitor.

Only once in the last 12 years have they failed to seize the opportunity and sent me out of state to get a much better deal.

But if I don’t do the legwork first, why should I expect them to offer me anything other than full MSRP??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because you are Christopher of SNOWEST who has influence and the guy in WEST YELOOWSTONE should give you the best deal ever !!!!

Premium Features