• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Quick Clickers Problem???

M
Oct 30, 2005
Victoria, BC
Well I just installed a set on my 2007 Summit X 800 TRA and noticed that one of the spacing washers was missing from the clicker bolt. Not sure if I lost it in the clutch housing or it was missing all along. My question is, if it is in the clutch housing. Will it mess things up when I start the machine and or is it ok to run without one as I leaving for Valemount tomorrow? Thanks for any input....

S
Nov 30, 2007
cda, idaho
Well I just installed a set on my 2007 Summit X 800 TRA and noticed that one of the spacing washers was missing from the clicker bolt. Not sure if I lost it in the clutch housing or it was missing all along. My question is, if it is in the clutch housing. Will it mess things up when I start the machine and or is it ok to run without one as I leaving for Valemount tomorrow? Thanks for any input....

i would start it up now and find out!

generally don't undo the bolt all the way, so that way you don't have this problem. leave the bolt on 1 or 2 threads.....

T

Trinity Taz

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You will need to disassemble the clutch and reinstall the washer as it's absence will throw off the balance and cause serious problems. When installing the Quick Clickers, you do not have to take the clicker bolt out of the clutch.
Also, when you reinstall the Quick Clicker on the clicker bolt the washer came off of, put some more red loctite on the threads for safe measure.

If you have problems, call me @ 1-208-868-3308 Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm MST.

Premium Features