• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Question on under-seat bag for Pro-RMK

B
Dec 3, 2007
Rogers, MN
I previously had a 2011 Pro-RMK 800 155. I kept the under-seat bag from it when I traded it. I now have a 2014 Pro-RMK 800 163. Obviously the seats were changed in '13 and now they are shorter. I'm trying to find the correct under-seat bag for the 2014, but the Polaris web site lists the same part number (2876427) for both model years (2011 and 2014). Is it really intended that this one bag work for both model years' seats? It can be stuffed in under the 2014 seat but it isn't the same size/shape when expanded to full size. Does anyone have a different part number?

Thanks,
Rob

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
I can tell ya I kept my seat bag from my 12 and use it on my 14. Works fine and I still keep all the same stuff in it. Eric

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
So you just squished the old bag under the seat and it works OK, even though the shape is too big for the available area? Can you unzip and zip it OK?

Rob

Yep, thats exactly what I did. once its in there you can work it into shape and it will function normal and unzip fine. I keep a bunch of stuff in there, 50ft mule tape rolled up, folding saw, small sno-bunjie brand shovel (cleans ice out of footwells), two bottles of water and some snacks for the day. By far the bag I use the most, dont care for handlebar bags. Eric

If you want the bag that fits perfect, use that part number listed above. You can get it off amazon for like 85.00 bucks.

Premium Features