• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Provo man paralyzed in accident, invited compete in the Winter X-Games.

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Adaptive snocross

Its a great story and a good program to support. We (Zbroz Racing) are his major sponsor to this point and started with him last year when he started his quest for X games. We have built one suspension seat already well actually multiple they seem to go through several versions before we get what we want. This adaptive class is something I wish more industry aftermarket guys would jump into there is a bunch of motor heads out there injured and still wanting to rip!

Worth every hour and penny spent to see him smile and get excited to ride a snowmobile.

Hatch for Adaptive Gold!!

B
Dec 2, 2007
Utah
Hatch 741 is going to bring home the GOLD

I too have rode with Bryan, great guy and man can he rip. He is really excited to go out there and compete, but I know he could use any help that any and all of us can give. He has a GO FUND ME account setup under Hatch 741 racing, and I have donated to his cause. I would encourage everyone to do the same. This is the best thing that you could spend a little of your money on. Keep shredding Bryan and good luck in Aspen

Premium Features