• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Power Addiction Tunnel

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Anyone have any pictures of there Nytro with the Tunnel from Brad at Power Addiction. Just ordered one today from him and want to see what they look like on the sled. BTW Brad is a super nice guy to talk to and deal with, so far id recommend him for future business.

S

skotertoken

Feb 17, 2008
Arvidsjaur, Sweden
Here you go.. there's plenty more where that come from!
2pskuac.jpg

That's my old sled, sold it this spring.

S

SpokaneRMK

Oct 29, 2004
Spokane, WA
Brad, do you have a tunnel for the apex? I had one of your edge tunnels a couple years ago and those things were tough, would like one for a apex for sure.

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
Brad, do you have a tunnel for the apex? I had one of your edge tunnels a couple years ago and those things were tough, would like one for a apex for sure.

I'll take one for an Apex when you get one, looks awesome!!!

Brad are they painted or powdercoated? They look so shiny.

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
www.poweraddictionracing.com
Most likely i will not build any of the apexs as the demand is not very good anymore. But there is always a chance we will see. All the tunnels are powdercoated the red and blue ones are translucent colars they are very cool.

Brad

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
This is one of the best looking tunnels out there for the nytro. What really surprised me was how much more stout this tunnel is compared to the stock junk tunnel. Looks absolutely amazing in person.

PA Tunnel.jpg

T

tbsfarms99

Dec 23, 2007
power addiction tunnel

Looks like you are selling some tunnels. The red on in the pics is mine and Brad is a great guy to work with and a great tunnel. I would do the same tunnel if I were to do another project.

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
.............Brad is a great guy to work with and a great tunnel. I would do the same tunnel if I were to do another project.

I will second that...I have Brads 1st nytro tunnel...it has 2 full seasons on it now and is still perfect (2000 miles of abuse!!)...I love that it is made from .090, where other a/m tunnels are .064 (CR will now do .080 I hear).

Brads work is top notch!! :D

1200psi

Nov 26, 2007
logan ut
www.poweraddictionracing.com
WOW. THESE ARE TOP NOTCH COMENTS IN MY BOOKS!! So brad? are you going to try and build a few for RX1/Apex?? :(

Well i am getting quite a few request for them now maybe i should just pony up and design one. I will need a tunnel to get some measurements so i will start looking.

Thanks for the kind replys I really like it when people really like the product.

Brad

Premium Features