• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris pro silber turbo questions

T
Sep 30, 2014
i am looking at a Silber turbo kit to run on pump gas. wanted some feedback from people running these kits. i see some for sale on this site and wondering if just upgrading sleds or upgrading turbo kits. any help would be great

H

hawktoy85

Mar 5, 2013
I have 2 - 2014 rmk pro 155 wit Silber turbos. Running at about 7 lbs. I run 1 gallon of race gas per tank. I think the race gas is a must. Because even with one gallon of race gas, I hit the Det sensor on 20 sec full throttle hill climbs. It never hit the Det sensor any other time. Other that that the kits are awesome. Easy install.

I would never go back. Even at 7 lbs. Sled are unstoppable. They will go up anything you have the balls to point it at.

Ephratafarmer

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Ephrata, Wa
i am looking at a Silber turbo kit to run on pump gas. wanted some feedback from people running these kits. i see some for sale on this site and wondering if just upgrading sleds or upgrading turbo kits. any help would be great

What elevation you riding at.....because even at 7 # it makes a difference on fuel??

H

hawktoy85

Mar 5, 2013
2 gallons of av gas would be the same as 1 gallon of vp110. Pretty much 92.6 octane.

T
Sep 30, 2014
i would be running at see level. looking to run pump gas tune. i know they have updated there kits to a reprogrammed ecm. is the old system reliable?

The Fourth Wolf

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
Anchorage, AK
i would be running at see level. looking to run pump gas tune. i know they have updated there kits to a reprogrammed ecm. is the old system reliable?

Contact IQRIDR here. He builds a lot of mod/turbo sleds for sea-level to 6K. He knows the Pro inside and out.

Premium Features