• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Dealers, FoCo/Greeley/Loveland Area

R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
Which dealers 'know' and ride snowmobiles? I see a lot that seem to be big into bikes/cycles.
Mainly looking for parts, not new sleds. And who would you let work on engine internals (hone, cylinder inspection/measuring) in the area?

Is Vohk in Ktown into Polaris now? I remember them being big into Cat back years ago, last I stopped in.

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
Spirit Lake Polaris in Grand Lake gets my vote man...they are sledders and have always been friendly and helpful to me!! That's more than I can say about some other Polaris dealers up that way.

R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
Thanks guys.

Still working out some things, but hope to be in CO for some late winter/spring/summer riding. Been missing the 6-8+ month sledding seasons...

I'll def. be in touch once I can make some trip plans.

Just doing some recon/info gathering for now.

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
I live in FtC and for me it's definitely more that worth the drive to Laramie to do business with Dave and his crew at Frontier Cycles. They set up the sleds correctly from the beginning and their customer service is beyond reproach.

dfacey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Thornton, CO
www.rmxtreme.com
Depending on how you look at it, could say either our banker or the floorplan company ultimately shut down the stores due to Mindy's illness or the recession (or both) but thankfully we were not on the wrong side of the IRS :)

FWIW, we accept all usual forms of payment.

MTNMAN800

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Denver Colorado
My vote is for Donovan at Rocky Mountain Xtreme. I have always been treated real well. Great people, family run and they know how to work on sleds!. My sleds from them have always been rippers from stock to over the top.

2mileshigh

Nov 26, 2007
My vote is for Donovan at Rocky Mountain Xtreme. I have always been treated real well. Great people, family run and they know how to work on sleds!. My sleds from them have always been rippers from stock to over the top.

X2,cant say enough about the knowlege and service they provide.

Premium Features