• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris 2020 Hi-Res Photos and Specs

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
happy Polaris upgraded the SC tool i was frustrated last year in this day and age that i couldn't turn sled to see the color combos from different angles

thank PI

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
So when looking at the Kaos, they talk about how light the front end is and how easy it is to "pop" the front end up. This seems to be the reoccurring message being sent by Polaris. So my question would be for the guys wanting to run a turbo on this new Kaos.

We all know, if you add a turbo, this equals skis in the air very easy!! So....if you turbo a Kaos that claims already the front end will be in the air easier, will the turbo make stand on end all day?!?!?!?! LOL

I'm guessing anyone wanting a Kaos with a turbo, could end up having to re-valve some shocks or potentially making some other changes to tame it down ????

Just a thought ?????

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
So when looking at the Kaos, they talk about how light the front end is and how easy it is to "pop" the front end up. This seems to be the reoccurring message being sent by Polaris. So my question would be for the guys wanting to run a turbo on this new Kaos.

We all know, if you add a turbo, this equals skis in the air very easy!! So....if you turbo a Kaos that claims already the front end will be in the air easier, will the turbo make stand on end all day?!?!?!?! LOL

I'm guessing anyone wanting a Kaos with a turbo, could end up having to re-valve some shocks or potentially making some other changes to tame it down ????

Just a thought ?????

I would like to know if the new geometry is going to make the sled not pop on the snow when stuck like the pro's do now? The doos I have been around are hard to get them to pop out of a hole when stuck. I like the idea of a more lively pro but don't want to lose how easy they get up on the snow.

powwow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
East Kootenay
Khaos. My guess is a trenching Wheely machine. Fun to goof around on doing tricks. Setup snow probably a blast. Deep pow probably stuck alot. Imagine it will feel more powerful by the seat of the pants. I ride a 163 and would like some more playfulness, but wouldn't want to lose the deep pow and sidehill characteristics. Guess I'm sticking with what I got.

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
lots of paranoia here, Polaris has not mentioned a wheelie monster, just more play-full. The doo is a wheelie monster STOCK SETTINGS, but simply sucking up the limit strap a hole and #5 on rear springs totally changes this yet its still play-full. I would trust Polaris on this as I dont think they would make a totally out of control sled for the mtn folk, and burandt/adams etc would probably have some input into this as well. I like the Axys but it could use a bit of a lighter feel on the front end

1Mike900

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Bellevue, Wa
I for one cannot see any difference in skid geometry whether skid profile or arm lg. Looks like it mounts in the tunnel at the same location! Looks like shock changes/limiter strap only? Unless they changed the upper shock pivot location? on the front arm. Can one do a picture overlap of 155 sleds? Mike

Premium Features