• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris 2009 RMK 700 155 - One Owner

F

Firetrail

Nov 29, 2007
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
This is a one owner 2009 RMK 155". Purchased new. It has been adult owned and very well taken care of. It has always been stored in a garage. It does have 6000 miles on it but you would never know it by looking at it. The engine had a top end installed by a Polaris mechanic last fall as preventive maintenance and has a few hundred miles on it since.. The sled has never had any mechanical problems. The sled has electric start, hyperfaxes, SLP can and bags included.
For the asking price this sled is an exceptional deal considering its condition. Although I have listed the sled with an asking price that is below book I am still open to reasonable offers. The sled is located in the Deadwood, South Dakota area but I am willing to deliver the sled to you or help with partial delivery within a reasonable distance.
I am asking $3400 or reasonable offer for the sled. Clear title. You may be surprised what you can buy it for. Please send me an email on SnoWest if you are interested.

RMK1.jpg RMK.jpg RMK3.jpg RMK4.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features