• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Poker Run March 9 at TML

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
Hey a big shoutout to Mark at TML! he is letting the Delta Snokrusers have their annual poker run from his lodge on March 9th! At least that is where lunch is and where we will draw hands! Come to think of it I don't know exactly where they will start from. Somebody who knows please post.

My understanding is that Mark is letting the club use his kitchen for lunch and the club gets to keep whatever money they make from serving lunch. Thanks Mark! That's mighty generous of you! He will have the bar open during lunch and then of course everything goes back to normal for late afternoon and dinner.

For those of you wanting to participate, hands are $10 each. There will be five stations out on the snow along the trail that you ride to and get your card marked. Bring them back to the lodge and draw your hand. You will also be able to buy additional hands at the lodge. I think the club splits the money 50/50, 1/2 going to the club and 1/2 going to the prize pool.

And for the guy who hates abbreviating, TML = Thunder Mountain Lodge :face-icon-small-hap

Cannonman feel free to correct me if I have misrepresented anything!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
The Forum Ride is being hosted at TML that weekend also. Lots of folks running around and having fun.

That Saturday night we will be having a raffle and silent auction to raise money for the Blue Ribbon Coalition. Stick around, meet some new folks and try your hand at the auction and raffle. I know there is gonna be a LOT of sweet stuff up for grabs.

Mark or myself will post up the details in the 4m Ride thread soon.

May the Snow Gods bless us that weekend.

Premium Features