• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Photography and Video on Rabbit Ears, Buffalo Pass & parts of NW Colo.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
The number one complaint that I have seen here is that nobody ever gets to pull the cameras out because they are having too much much fun riding or they don't want to be the one behind the glass. Right?

I have some free time on my hands and if you are headed out this way to ride Rabbit Ears, Buff Pass, Steamboat Lake, California Park or the vast area North of Steamboat Lake I will be happy to shoot you. If you don't know your way around, don't worry, I do. If you do, I can follow and get shots whenever you want shots or vid taken. I have a Sony HD video camera and a Nikon DSLR camera with oodles of memory on both so I can get the stucks too. ;)

We can work out details later, if you are interested you can PM me or email me at altitudesnowandohv@q.com

S

Skippyspad

Dec 18, 2009
Loveland, CO
Is this a scam to get out and ride more:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap. Let me know if it works. Maybe my wife will buy it.

We were up behind Hans peak a few weeks back. Vast doesn't even begin to describe it. Great place to play.

Mike

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Is this a scam to get out and ride more:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap. Let me know if it works. Maybe my wife will buy it.

We were up behind Hans peak a few weeks back. Vast doesn't even begin to describe it. Great place to play.

Mike

There is even more to be seen if you don't let a few trees and gulleys get in your way.

Premium Features