• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pebble Cr. Hillclimb - NEED AMATEUR RACERS!!!

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Don't mean to be a post w#)re today, but we need a good turnout for next weekend. :heh:

Come check out the races!!!! APRIL 1-2 at Pebble Creek Ski Area, Pocatello, ID Amateur plaques have already been made, WE NEED ENTRIES FOR THIS RACE!!!! Follow the info in the link or visit the schedule page on RMSHA's site. Jennifer can get you the information about the race. There is tons of snow and the racing should be awesome. Come give it a try.

racer

Pebble Creek Details

Amateurs (Locals) class should be able to sign up the same day as the races, but call to make sure. Sign up info usually pertains to RMSHA racers

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
I have a friend that called yesterday for details. It is different from an actual RMSHA class in the aspect of sled setup and safety. The amateur class is a 'run what you brung' exhibition style race. It's basically open to any sled in an effort to let those that don't run RMSHA all year take a shot at the course and have some fun. Helmet, any style chest protector, and tether is probably the only thing safety wise that is required. Not sure if they are even mandating the tether, but if it was me I would have one. $40 entry fee and you can sign up until NOON on saturday. They will probably run the class after the Semi-Pro finals have finished. It's a fun course but with the amount of snow we have this year it's probably going to get a bit rowdy ;) Hope that helps a little.

racer

Premium Features