• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PDP Universal LED Tail Light Housing

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
NEW Universal molded LED Tail Light Housing for use on flat tunnels. Construction from a high impact thermoplsatic precision cut and molded to insure an exact fit to your machine. By far the HIGHEST QUALITY tail light on the market to date.

$64.99ea (Includes all mounting hardware, waterproof butt connectors, shrink tubing.)

- Made in U.S.A

Perfect for aftermarket tunnels, LED Tail Light relocations, Custom Builts, etc.

Please PM or call us @ 248-264.6089 with any questions.

http://www.provendesignproducts.com/Pages/LED%20Lights/led_arcticcat_proclimb.html

-Matt

LED-Tail-Light-Banner.jpg

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Yes, it is the standard 3-wire configuration with running/Brake features.

In the ad the top right pic is the light running and the main pic is the light Braking. Its brigher in person than the picture resembles and we should have live pics on the ProClimb chassis with the stock tunnel in about a week or so as soon as we get them back.

Thanks!

-Matt

LED Tail Light Install Sheet.jpg

G
Jan 18, 2012
what about the two center rivets..... arent those right where the coolers are located.
and are there two different lense choices. red or clear? judging by the picture thats the diffeance in the lights besides white or black.

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
The Housing color options are Black/White, and Lense colors are Red/Clear.

The housing is universal and not specifically made for any model so modifications may need to be made to fit on certain models. I just mounted one on my M1000 and the rear rivets were right over the cooler so i just put a washer in between my cooler and tuneel to give it some space, re riveted the cooler back up when i was done installing the light and all was good.

Here are the specs for the LED Tail Light Housing.

Width: 12.25"
Depth: 9.5"
Height: 1"

Hope this helps. :face-icon-small-win

-Matt

LED Tail Light Dimensinos.jpg

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Heres a couple shots installed on the ProClimb chassis.

Please let me know of any questions you have.

Thanks!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

ProClimb L.E.D Tail Light Link

Premium Features