• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PACE American 34ft. w/living qtrs.

worklater

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2008
For Sale - 34ft. PACE American trailer with 13 ft of living quarters in the front and 21ft. of cargo area in the back. This a SHADOW GT model with numerous options; front air bubble cap, full walk on roof, front stabilizer jacks, power tongue jack, 2 - 20lb propane tanks, Yamaha 2800 inverter genertor, aluminum 16" wheels, 7000lb torflex axles, shorestation hook-up and in great cond.
Living qtrs. - gas/elec. fridge, microwave, 3 burner stove top, wood cabinets, flatscreen tv w/DVD player, drop down dinette, 30BTU forced air furnace, R13 insulated walls, floor and roof, access door to cargo area, shower/porta poti room, 6 gal hot water heater, all units run on propane.
Cargo area - 21', black epoxy painted floor, sled traction, 48" side door entry, shelving, radiant heater with fan, aluminum hooks, gas doors, roof top access shute, D rings in the floor.
I am sure I missed something.....this is a great year-round trailer for sleds, 4 -wheelers, cars, etc. tows like a dream! I would like to sell as I have purchased a larger trailer, that's the only reason. Asking $21,500 OBO

worklater

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2008
I had trouble with getting the pictures posted, if you would like them I will email them to you.
Sorry

IMG_0057.jpg IMG_0061.jpg IMG_0060.jpg frt door.JPG

sidehillsam

Lifetime Membership
Sep 24, 2008
Post Falls, Idaho
You've purchased a larger trailer? 34ft is huge! How big is your new one? I've kicked around building a combo living/garage trailer starting with a used 27ft Penske van body. Sleeping quarters?

worklater

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2008
My new one is 40' 5th wheel, with a stacker system in the garage area.

Thanks for looking.....buy this one and save all the work??

worklater

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2008
Yes....the table folds down into a large single bed and then there's a twin bed which comes down from the ceiling for a bed as well if needed.

Hope this answers your question?
Thanks

worklater

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2008
TTT.....any interest, I maybe able to deliver to Montana??

Thanks for looking!!!

worklater

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2008
I have the picture posted in the original post now.....do you need more??

Thanks for your interest!

worklater

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2008
The trailer is a steel chassis....and the trip to Montana for delivery is possible just not as feasible as it was in Sept. I have been down and back already to get my replacement trailer.

Thanks for the interest!!

Premium Features