• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OUTLAW POWER ADDER AT HAY DAYS VIDEO OSP Bret Huff

O
Aug 27, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWUzoTf47co

BRET you are the best Driver as far as we are concerned you showed your skills this past weekend at Haydays with heat after heat OUTSTANDING JOB and from all my CREW as always, Justin, Jen, R DUSTIN, Jeff Hines,

Justin is and has did great Job Videoing these events Great Job Son... I have lots and lots of haydays videos The Next video I will do is the KING OF THE TRAIL keep watching for that in the next few days..

this NEW OSP sled is one our best builds the new chassis has the center of gravity 8 inch's lower then the past OSP chassis. we are in development of a new power plant that everyone will see at Hastings grass drag. this current engine is the same as last year STOCK crank, pistons, head, and bore, (there is a lot of hearsay out there but this is mostly stock parts, we build and sell this engine with a good core for 5000.00 built ready to install. but that is only 1 part of making big HP, we also sell the turbo kits and standalone to make over 600 HP, you may say what you want this is the true story we run 10 pounds when we launch, 30 pounds that ramps to 42 by the end of the track, listen to the videos , our sled was out of gear hitting the rev limiter every pass, (on race day I will not make changes) so we had to just deal with it.). we are 100 pounds heavier then everyone else in the our class and still run the numbers...

If you haven't made plans to go to Hastings grass race you should !! you may just see the first sled to go 150 MPH in 500 ft see you all there...

I want to tell everyone that we have worked close with Mark at STM to grab all that HP his newest clutches and New fly weights are just unreal, we had NO belt issues using stock SKI DOO belt ( for the length..) we are doing 1.06 sixty's spinning, the Hastings grass track has much better starting line I think you will see some under 1 second sixty foot times.. Great job on the new clutch and weights Mark STM..

WOODYS studs are the best ( the Haydays track is full of rocks ) and our studs took it they need a few replaced and sharpening for race day and made round after round and still are good enough for the next few races we have left this grass season .. thanks Rick and Larry for a great product..

NO limits racing Jimmy wentworth this is the greatest man alive I love you man... can wait for hastings.

our NO limits KING OF THE TRAIL sled is rocking and only has 2 days of testing, we have developed turbo kit for your stock Nytro with standalone EFI with data logging I will tell you more about this on the king of trail post I do, this is STOCK ALL STOCK just STUDS, RODS, and special Head gasket we had made, our turbo kit and standalone this sled ran 4.25 127 and129 most passes at haydays with really bad 60tys footers 1.4 we will get this tested some more by hastings there again you might just the first 3 second pass with a trail sled... see you all there...

I will have more videos from haydays asap...

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Congrats Jim. :beer;
Some amazing sleds you guys build. :cool:

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
cant say that im suprised!

Great job as always to the OSP crew!! 150 in 500ft is insane, would love to see it happen!!!

142 and runnin outta gear, 150 should be right around the corner!

Premium Features