• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Oneshot Productions Presents "CornDog Diaries": A Winter Welcome Party 11.14.08

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
Oneshot Productions Presents "CornDog Diaries": A Winter Welcome Party 11.14.08

CornDogFlyer-Web.jpg

ONESHOT PRODUCTIONS and OMLB would like to Welcome you to the 2008/2009 Winter Season with a fine fine premier of our latest Snowboard/Sledding/SnoBro Flick, entitled "CORNDOG DIARIES".

This is a WINTER WELCOME PARTY with that added benefit of our latest ALL BRO's NO PRO's, FILMED NORTHWEST FOR THE NORTHWEST stylee video. That means a representation of winter as we see it, full of grey days and powder sprays. So come on down to the BIT SALOON in Ballard and Welcome in Winter. Everyone's invited, no manifesto required.

Here's the Skinny:

ONESHOT PRODUCTIONS and OMLB PRESENT:
A PACNW SNOWBOARD MOVIE PREMIER &
WINTER WELCOME PARTY

CORNDOG DIARIES PARTY DETAILS
NOVEMBER 14TH @ 8PM
the Bit Saloon (In Ballard)
4818 17th Ave NW
Seattle/Ballard Wa.
-- $3
FREE Corndogs!!

MOVIE TEASER: http://www.oneshotproduction.net/corndog/

This event sponsored by Pabst Brewing Company and Ride Snowboards. Which means we’ll have specials on PBR all night ($1 Beers, $2 Tall boys), DJ, two movies playing (also showing "Ride Rats"), some giveaways of Ride Snowboards and PBR related items.

FYI, this movie is about 80% snowboarding, 10% sledding action, the rest mad cap drunken debauchery, corndoggery, and illicit firearm usage. Enjoy!

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
nice dude.... glad you put a post up. See you there!

this gonna be messy for sure...

1$ BEERS

this is our 3rd year in a row dropping old fat man videos your way.. hoping with the advent of more sleds to the crew we will really step things up even more in the coming seasons as far as filming and powduuuur go..

repeating.. this is not a bubba flick.. there will be no coors light served up.. and it is a snowboarding flick of fat dudes riding skisticks sideways.. bring the pain!

B
Nov 21, 2007
Enumclaw,Wa
A snowboarding movie get together on a SNOWMOBILE WEBSITE!
I hope I don't forget my favorite Birkenstocks and Bong in hippy town.:eek:

I wish this was craiglist right now........flagged

Big

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Anyone know what a cab ride to fall city will cost? :eek: Looking forward to the good time!

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
yeah, all us hippy tree huggers like to snowmobile too

tree hugging is just a little foreplay...... till I bang them with my sled... yah I'm sensitive like that! :D

tom... got the pm... plans will get firmed up by noon Friday if that is cool...

Last edited:
Premium Features