• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

One Big *** Wolf - In Idaho

M

MPS

OLD picture. And I think it was killed in Alberta.

I can't remember my FB log in, so I can't post my comments. Can someone throw this one up on there?

"It's an old picture from a few years ago. It's NOT Sun Valley Fish and Game. I think it was shot in Alberta...and if I remember the story, the actual hunter has posted it on a forum that I go to and there were a couple different pics of it. NOT a fake."

Hmmm ya cause Sun Valley doesn't have its own fish and game agency. Ya I can see that liberal a$$ place having their own fish and game that kills wolves...bwhahahaha. It is called the Idaho Fish and Game. The link says timber wolf....bwhahahaha really!?

This was reported to be killed Monday by Moscow, ID.

Yep...you guessed it...photochopped. ;)

hahaha I love how you say photochopped.

I will kill every damn one I come in contact with. They are all over my riding/hunting/camping areas.

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
Havent seen a wolf that big since I was a kid living in Labrador. I remember there being one shot by a fellow right in town. I had rabbies and had killed a few local dogs b4 this guy shot it in his back yard. I dont remember how big it was but it was the talk of the town for that winter, so I believe the pics to be true. Timber wolves are freakin huge.

N

niles

Jan 5, 2009
nw iowa
This was reported to be killed Monday by Moscow, ID.

Yep...you guessed it...photochopped. ;)

attachment.php

Yep look at the size of his hands compared to his body.

M

MPS

Havent seen a wolf that big since I was a kid living in Labrador. I remember there being one shot by a fellow right in town. I had rabbies and had killed a few local dogs b4 this guy shot it in his back yard. I dont remember how big it was but it was the talk of the town for that winter, so I believe the pics to be true. Timber wolves are freakin huge.

The Timber Wolf is the smaller wolf native to Idaho. These massive wolves are Grey Wolves...they do not belong here and are much more destructive than the native timber wolf.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Lol, Rock.
Are you on team jacob or edward?

Niles, don't over-analyze the picture. It's not fake.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
I have malamutes that look that big, its a illusion. If I hold them up the same way (and not from behind) they look just as big, and I'm 6'6". they are around a 100lbs.

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
What ever i have seen this season 100 pounders dead and much much bigger alive not sure what the debate is.And i have no idea whether any wolf pictures are real or not so cant say about the pictures posted

Premium Features