• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

One Big *** Wolf - In Idaho

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
OLD picture. And I think it was killed in Alberta.

I can't remember my FB log in, so I can't post my comments. Can someone throw this one up on there?

"It's an old picture from a few years ago. It's NOT Sun Valley Fish and Game. I think it was shot in Alberta...and if I remember the story, the actual hunter has posted it on a forum that I go to and there were a couple different pics of it. NOT a fake."

Last edited:

summit800

Lifetime Membership
Jul 29, 2001
Graham, wa.
we just got back from hunting in idaho, had the wolves close but didnt get any shooting, going back in jan or feb with sleds, season goes until end of march, did get 2 nice bull elk !!

S

shmuckaluck

Aug 20, 2001
Federal Way, Washington
Hey guys,
Coming home from Cooke City a few years back, going though Yellowstone a pack of wolves came across the road in front of us they were hunting down something, they were very big but not that big. and that guy is probably about 5'2".

W

w4cstriker

Dec 17, 2007
washington
They just put in some wolfs at brewster kiss more deer and elk good bye ,But we know it's what they want us out and put into citys .

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Same picture is on the wall at Gold Creek Restraunt, by Naches. Photo shopped for sure! but if not all you riders to Jacks better not park or get lost.

No it's not photochopped.

There was a thread on a hunting forum I came across back a couple years ago.. the guy posted it was the hunter...and there were a couple more pics. Not photoshopped.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I FOUND IT. GOT THE PICTURE!!!!!

Does anyone now believe it's photochopped?

big-wolf-1.JPG

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
This was reported to be killed Monday by Moscow, ID.

Yep...you guessed it...photochopped. ;)

attachment.php

Premium Features