• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ogden area

I'm about to graduate in December and am looking to make a move out west from Minnesota. I have a college buddy that spent some time in Ogden and is heading out there pretty quick here as he graduated in may. He isn't really a sledder but insists that I would love it there. Plus, it would be easy for me to shack up with him until I find a job and get a little cash flow going.

Is there any decent riding around the Ogden area? I know there is stuff up near Logan and Bear Lake but it looks like that is still a little bit of a drive. I wouldn't mind making the drive on the weekends but it would be nice if there was something right outside of town.

Any advice is appreciated! By the way we both have mechanical engineering degrees so if anyone knows of any companies in the area looking for ME's, let me know!

P
Oct 12, 2019
Don’t let a 45 min drive scare you. It’s the most insane riding you’ll ever experience. Don’t bring out your short track sled, sell it before you get here.

Don’t let a 45 min drive scare you. It’s the most insane riding you’ll ever experience. Don’t bring out your short track sled, sell it before you get here.

Oh i'm not scared of a 45 min drive. I already do a few 15+ hr drives to the mountains each season. And i'll have the ol' 155 ready to go when i get out there. Just a few things left to fix from last season, mostly cosmetic haha

sprockethead

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northern UT
Oh i'm not scared of a 45 min drive. I already do a few 15+ hr drives to the mountains each season. And i'll have the ol' 155 ready to go when i get out there. Just a few things left to fix from last season, mostly cosmetic haha
Come out you won't be sorry! Many places to go within a few hours or less. You could always go to Monte if you had to, but I try to avoid it. Logan is the best that is closest besides it.

Premium Features