• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Official MY21 + Matrix Boost Slash snowcheck- parts trading thread

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
2022 M K Boost S 155/2.75 Orange Jade WITH the optional trail mirrors - Looking to trade the front shocks and a-arms for indy XCR , Vr1, Switchback ECT. I want the 42.5" stance. Also would possibly be interested in trading the steering system/ over structure.

Which brings me into my question of the day: whos got pics of these parts and their differences? Will the parts swap and still work with the boost set up? (im sure with a hack saw, some 3/16s drill bits, a blow torch, and a BIG soft hammer "we" could make it work. ;) ? im in sw montana.
look at this photograph of  a polaris booost fix.jpg
look at this boost 2.jpg

p.s. I sure hope polaris' finishes my sled before i do .... also .... finish my sled? either way! super stoked! Who else can't wait to DEsTROY?
both22mods.jpg

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
@edgey do you need me to elaborate on what I speak of or are you one of those nerds who doesn't ONLY forum intoxicated? Got a problem with my SWEET memes or just don't like nickelback? ? ?

Pics of a wider front end sled with the longer shocks.

Also found polaris turbocharger part number.

IMG_5628.jpg IMG_5629.jpg Screenshot_20211013-225332_Chrome.jpg

C

Clarke673

Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
@306mafia I have always ran assault width, Or wider, since the age of 14 or so atleast and im damn near 30!

Plus figured someone would wanna trade anyways since this is the current thing to do or "fad". The extra shock length provident everything else is dialed (imo) can add another level of compliance in traversing dumb stuff. Also, from what I can tell, it sure looked like Mr Brett Turcott could get the job done and then some on his 21 146 650 assault. Heck I got a good 40 pounds on him too . ( also "to be fair" im never, never- going to have hair so gloriously sexy as my Canadian hero)

Who knows; I may hate it after I do so . Worst case I can always go aftermarket but just figured while the parts are still new I could find someone wanting to horse trade. Plus other junk... and hey if anyone else wants to throw it out there- post away about your 21 or 22 buggy. This ain't my show! "Official"... lol I'm at pure Moderator mercy

I like a bit of snow cross race sled mixed into my assaults.
b5d21f87af7ad311fde29bdd1d6d329e.gif

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

zaasman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2019
Yukon
Also, from what I can tell, it sure looked like Mr Brett Turcott could get the job done and then some on his 21 146 650 assault.

I could be mistaken, but pretty sure he swapped in a narrow react front end on that assault right off the bat. Of course, I'm also pretty sure he could get the job done either way, lol.

On another note, I can't stand Nickelback but I get a kick out of your "sweet memes" none the less!

Premium Features