• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro Wiring Rubbing

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Just bought a used Nytro and i thought i read on here somewhere that there was a recall on some wiring that was rubbing. Just wanting to know where that rubbing occurs so i can take care of it myself. Not too impressed with my dealership here so rather not have to take it there.

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
It's right above the primary on the left hand side of the sled. It's fairly simple, just needs to be zip tied to the bulkhead plate. I'd say that if your dealer can't handle that one, you'd better run. :eek:

scmurs :beer;

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Thats why i dont go there, cuz they probably dont even know what a zip tie is. Be willing to bet they would use duct tape and just tape over the rub spot.

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
philsummers, I'll try to find the bulletin sheet or take a picture for you and pm you with it. Give me a day or two.

scmurs

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
email me at racinstation@hotmail.com and I can send you over a PDF file with the bulletin on it. It is the wiring harness right above the water pump on the LH side of the sled between the clutches. You need to zip tie the harness up off of the motor. Zip tie it to the motor mount. There is a 1" hole in the bracket that attaches the side frame piece to the motor.

Premium Features