• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

non ethanol gas washington state

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Snohomish-Plain, Washington
I will see if I can get Forest to test my fuel I got last weekend at the 76 station behind Rite Aid in Snohomish.

It made a noticeable difference in the power on the new PRO in the non-eth 91 mode.

Christian is correct that sometimes the information on that site is wrong. I have added information and submitted notes... please do so, especially if you have it tested. The more we support and get others to support this the more likely they will continue to pursue purchasing it.

Last edited:
K
Feb 8, 2005
Yakima, Wa
I hope not!!! I still have my KTM 380 2 smoker.

Prolly a fat chance that anyone in Naches has E-free. Hey, a new business opportunity for ya...

Up until 2 years ago the Chevron held out E-free. But as of last year there is none. Was good while it lasted.
My big concern is the fact that every year the availability is getting less and less. What about next year? Maybe we won't have any in the area. Then what?

I know for a fact that both my sleds show a significant reduction of power when running the E-garbage! Not to mention the other ill affects.

P

PowderMiner

Feb 6, 2008
Snohomish-Plain, Washington
Confirmed non Ethonol in Snohomish

I had it tested 0% Ethanol!!! Be sure to thank the guy and tell him to keep it up.

The 76 station behind Rite Aid in Snohomish close to the Hwy 2, 88th exit.

Take the exit head down the hill (west) toward town, it will turn into 2nd St.

Take a right on to Pine Street go north one block, on right.

N
Dec 18, 2012
Bothell, Wa
Here's a link with locations all over the state.
icon10.gif

http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=WA

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
cheapest

Don't have addresses,, in Skagit County the three easiest to access are the 76 station at the freeway at I 5 and Cook rd. all flavors,, if you go south from there on HW99 then left at the first car lot cross the tracks go right after 2 or 300 ft. follow all the way back to the cenex fuel station.. The third is just through the intersection of HW9 and Township street at the 76 station on HW 20 just east of Sedro-Woolley.All of these stations are non ethanol . If you are in the west Mt. Vernon area heading west,, about a mile from the river bridge is a 76 station on the right that has non ethanol fuel as well. Hope this helps......

At the moment,, the cenex/skagit farmers supply gas station on Park Lane in the North Burlington Business park has the cheapest non-E in Skagit County..
3.71 a gal.. as of two days ago.. The directions are in my first post.. Once you find the location it is pretty easy to go to.. Plenty of room for 4 pl. trailers as this is a fuel station for big trucks as well.. Now,, I'm not sure on the hose length for the sled decks, would have to have some one do a dry run to know for sure
If you have not used one of their card readers it is not that difficult. At the north end of the pumps is a white post mounted card reader, at the base of the key pad you swipe your card magnetic strip facing away from you, select pump 1 or 2 then WAIT what seems like a long time to get excepted, pump your fuel. After getting your gas return to the card reader and punch in the pump no. hit enter and below the card reader is a trap door that is held shut by a stout magnet pop that door open and your receipt will come out..

Last edited:

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
At the moment,, the cenex/skagit farmers supply gas station on Park Lane in the North Burlington Business park has the cheapest non-E in Skagit County..
3.71 a gal.. as of two days ago.. The directions are in my first post.. Once you find the location it is pretty easy to go to.. Plenty of room for 4 pl. trailers as this is a fuel station for big trucks as well.. Now,, I'm not sure on the hose length for the sled decks, would have to have some one do a dry run to know for sure
If you have not used one of their card readers it is not that difficult. At the north end of the pumps is a white post mounted card reader, at the base of the key pad you swipe your card magnetic strip facing away from you, select pump 1 or 2 then WAIT what seems like a long time to get excepted, pump your fuel. After getting your gas return to the card reader and punch in the pump no. hit enter and below the card reader is a trap door that is held shut by a stout magnet pop that door open and your receipt will come out..

Up Top

Just checked the price at cenex at north burlington last night,, it is still 3.71 a gal. for super,,,

Last edited:

trees happen

Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2008
Anywhere there's snow
I had it tested 0% Ethanol!!! Be sure to thank the guy and tell him to keep it up.

The 76 station behind Rite Aid in Snohomish close to the Hwy 2, 88th exit.

Take the exit head down the hill (west) toward town, it will turn into 2nd St.

Take a right on to Pine Street go north one block, on right.

It's right next to Stuebers:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features