• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

No headlight, brake light, or hand warmers

2O7Sledhead

Jan 1, 2016
Maine
Got a 2017 pro rmk 800, headlights, taillight and hand warmers recently quit working. I have hard wired the stator connector wires together, unplugged and replugged everything, did new Panasonic relays with dielectric grease, checked the rocker switches and still nothing. Anybody have any idea where to look next?

D
Nov 3, 2019
www.banditsolutions.ca
You get the relay in the bag on the clutch cover? That's the chassis power one for handwarmers and highbeam. If that is fine, check the stator on the yellow wires for proper resistance. Might have bad stator

2O7Sledhead

Jan 1, 2016
Maine
You get the relay in the bag on the clutch cover? That's the chassis power one for handwarmers and highbeam. If that is fine, check the stator on the yellow wires for proper resistance. Might have bad stator
Yessir, brand new relays. The stator connector had a bit of melting going on like other threads have said, so I hardwired it together for now and still nothing. I do have a new connector to put on eventually though. I’ll have to test the wires when I do that

Premium Features