• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Type Scratcher

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
Thanks for posting Dave!!

Thanks to everyone who bought a set at the Puyallup Snow Show this weekend as well as all the positive comments! I ran these most of last winter to make sure they worked well before I built production run quantities and the biggest complaint I had was from the guy behind me on how much snow they were spraying! :face-icon-small-win

They have twice the amount of spray as my standard scratchers and the best thing about them is not having to put them up while hitting the magic button on the hard packed trail.

graham_r

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2008
British Columbia
Here is my solution to reverse and scratchers. Super easy just don't use the front hole. It allows the scratcher to flip around.

Scratcher.jpg

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
not sure where the ones who're saying someone needs to build a reverse compatible scratcher with a replaceable tip have been. . .the slide kicks- now Duraflex- have been out for about 4 years now and flat work...you put'em down and forget about'em!! ..several changes have been made since the first generation and they keep getting better. ..there is not a better scratcher design made.. my opinion anyway ..

C
Feb 3, 2011
Cranbrook, BC
Thanks for posting Dave!!

Thanks to everyone who bought a set at the Puyallup Snow Show this weekend as well as all the positive comments! I ran these most of last winter to make sure they worked well before I built production run quantities and the biggest complaint I had was from the guy behind me on how much snow they were spraying! :face-icon-small-win

They have twice the amount of spray as my standard scratchers and the best thing about them is not having to put them up while hitting the magic button on the hard packed trail.

Big thanks to Rod for an excellent product! Got mine today! Made in Canada!

omernikski

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2003
Minocqua, WI/ Foxboro, WI
Saw these at the BC PowerSports Show believe you can get them on here from summitseeker too or your local dealer

sbkch4.jpg

jzzhpl.jpg

wi9fmd.jpg

I want a set!

adairtd1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 23, 2011
La Grande, Oregon
I backed over my scratchers last season and one of them doesn't work so good anymore. I just ordered a set from summitseeker, looking forward to trying these out.

Premium Features