• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Mountain Sledder Magazine

T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Ya they look awesome, good magazine! Looks like there starting a forum as well. Maybe if they don't charge for memberships they could grab some of the attention from Snowest!

Seems as though half the people online usually are not registered guest and obviously don't feal like payin. I feel the membership fee really hinders this forum.

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
C

Cpt.Ron

Oct 7, 2008
Revelstoke
www.powerhousecustoms.ca
real writers

That has a great look to it, good info too for those heading to BC. Its always a good thing to have competition in this industry....maybe they have real writers for the mag?

Yeah this magazine looks really good!

As for writers, check out the list of contributing writers and photographers, ..there are some well known riders amongst them!!!

Keep up the great momentum there "Mountain Sledder"!!!

Last edited:
N
Sep 24, 2009
Whistler
www.nadiasamer.com
I'm super stoked to have contributed to 3 articles and 10+ photos in the first two issues. It has super high production quality, and they actually do hire writers and pay for professionally shot photos (lots of the content comes from writers or photogs based in skiing or snowboarding who also snowmobile, like Dave/Darryl Treadway, Blake Jorgenson, Patrick Orton, Steve Lloyd who are all highly reputable). Stoked to see how the issues turn out for next year. This is the first magazine to have a quality and feel like a ski or snowboard magazine with the same target demographic.

As a young 24 year old female, I don't buy snowmobile magazines to read about vintage machines made before I was born, or read about cleaning my clutch or step by step after market modifications. I'll go on the internet if I want statistics, facts, tips or comparisons on new aftermarket parts. I think most of the younger generation is going to look online about comparing cans or pipes before reaching to the pile of magazines on their toilet.

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
All right!

http://www.facebook.com/reagan.sieg
603963_10152489492980618_2106430154_n.jpg

Reagan deserves to be on the next cover, or we'll start our own U!:wine:

Premium Features