• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Goggle Cameras

P
Oct 13, 2009
Castlegar, BC
Just got these Liquid Image goggle cameras from Trax 2 Treadz. Thought I would share some clips. Not the best riding clips, I was just tuning my box. Anyway, gives you an idea how the goggles worked. They are very user friendly. A little light inside the lens tells you if you're on and whether you are in picture or video mode.

First file was uploaded raw.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=CA#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=IfT28jpKUak

Second one is a Gopro on the left and goggles on the right both shot in 720, 30p.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=CA#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=YWhEBkG6ROk

Trax 2 Treadz

Last edited:
P
Oct 13, 2009
Castlegar, BC
Hey Chris,

The Summit Series goggles came with the black polarized lens like I'm wearing in the vid plus an amber lens that looks like it would be good in low light. You can talk to Jan and Larry at Trax 2 treadz about shipping etc.

Linky
Trax2Treads

Cheers,
Amy

BTW, they also came with an SD card. They also plug straight to your computer with USB so you don't have to take the cards out all of the time.

Last edited:
T

Trax 2 Treadz

May 14, 2009
Medicine Hat, AB
www.trax2treadz.com
what lens options?
how much for the extra lenses?
How long to ship to 91344?
32gb is great amount of video.

chris

Hi Chris

Like Amy said the goggles come with 2 lenses. You can get other lenses they just aren't out on the market yet. We have been told sometime in April.

As far as shipping goes what we usually do is ship from within the US for our US customers that however can mean a wait because we do all of our shipping to correspond with our receiving. We usually travel down to Sweet Grass once a month to pick up stock. I do know that we will be going down to Great Falls the weekend of April 2 & 3, if all goes well. I can find a UPS outlet and ship from there. The other option is to ship direct from here through Canada Post. That will avoid any duty charges at the border. If all goes well and the shipment isn't held up at the border for whatever reason it should only take a couple of weeks I would think.

Hope this helps!!

Take care

Jan

Premium Features