• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Covey So-Low Sled Deck Dealer

Burr

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Luverne Mn
I am proud to say that im now a dealer for covey built decks and all the other products they sell.www.so-lowdecks.com They can be shipped to you or picked up in Luverne Mn or Log Cabin Motel in Ten Sleep Wy www.tensleepmotel.com. Can help you install them and you can be on your way.Come to Ten Sleep and stay with us and we can do some sledding also! Sad to say no snow in Mn at this time.

I sold full lotus decks till they went direct. You will see on this site that i sold a carry over and my own unit that i used myself. They make great products so no bashing on this site as Jeff is great person !

All i will say is that i like my so-low lots better ! Please note on so-lows web site that the ramp is solid now which makes it useable for more things. I also will share with you how i use a winch to make it so easy to get a dead sled on to the unit and off to the dealer with out pulling the big trailer.

Caleb Covey is a great young man who has put lots of thought in his products. They just plain work great as he uses them himself. So if you want the other reasons why i feel the so-low deck is the best single deck out there pm me or call at 507-227-6545 Thanks Burmeister Enterprises Inc

C

Covey

Nov 4, 2008
Libby, Mt.
www.so-lowdeck.com
We are getting some snow up here in NW Montana, I've been out twice and its awesome. Get yours So-Low deck orders in now and don't fight with trailers this year.
Thanks Glenn!

Caleb

Burr

Premium Member
Jan 10, 2008
Luverne Mn
Just want to say that after useing this deck for the last 2 weeks in Wy it is by far safer and more easy to use than the one i was selling before. The people in the parking lot could not believe how fast i could unload and load back up !There is still time to get one for your own use so give me a call. 507-227-6545

Premium Features