• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need Nytro Supercharger Belt

R
Mar 23, 2020
I need a new MPI supercharger belt for my 2012 Nytro Stage 1. I tried to called MPI but they are not answering phones or messages and I think they might be out of business.

I got some info yesterday from someone saying its 8mm pitch, 20mm wide, 730mm total length but I'm still not able to get a Gates part number. Anyone have a part #? Preferably in Kevlar.

R
Mar 23, 2020
Thanks! I just ordered that day before yesterday. I'm going to reply back to this with part numbers. I also found some alternative belts to use that are readily available at auto parts but wanted to compare against the Ulmer Racing belt.

MPI has been shut down for a while it seems since Jan. Even on FB, people are sending them messages and leaving VM's with nothing in return. The local number is disconnected but their 800 number still works with a recording. You would think they would let people they know they are temp closing during this time.

Premium Features