• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NCAA Women's Championship game. Who's watching?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
The Hawkeyes have been an absolute blast to watch!
Treat yourself and turn to ABC now and see a once in a generation in Caitlyn Clark.

Here is a teaser from her high school years when the fans from opposing team attempt to heckle here.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
LSU outplayed Iowa, I will give them that.
But the reffing was a ****show from the tip off to the final whistle.
Very questionable calls put the heavy hitters on the Hawkeye roster in a position where they couldn't play their game. Don't get me wrong, the bad calls went both ways, but it sure did appear to be targeted towards Iowa. Case in point, the 'T' against Clark was absurd. Absolutely the worst officiating you will see in tournament play. Embarrassing.

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
My .02 on officiating of all sports…

The style of play (& the fan-atics) has changed in such a way making officiating a miserable occupation/side hustle causing officials make calls to keep the game in check. Too many calls & too many reviews ruin the flow. The players, coaches & fans are out of control. I don’t waste much time watching professional team sports anymore…they lost me in the early 90s. I’d rather stay home & post in Fouled Plug than attend an NFL or NBA game. Yeah, l’m a boomer and miss the 60s-70s. ?✌️

Premium Features