• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My Nytrex

Y

Yamaha_nisse

Sep 20, 2008
OK.

This just made my day. Taking sledmods to a whole new level. Nothing can even touch this.

Be proud.

Now to my question, how can you possible build a new sled after this?! Like what to do now?!?!

Last edited:

kinger9

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2009
www.piergenius.com
How did you get all the factory plastic panels to fit so nice? Where is more info on that carbon chassis? I never thought I would say a sled should be valued at $40,000 but that one should be!!

PistonBroke

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
OK.

This just made my day. Taking sledmods to a whole new level. Nothing can even touch this.

Be proud.

Now to my question, how can you possible build a new sled after this?! Like what to do now?!?!

After this, the only thing left to do is some kind of fusion reactor, JATO rocket packs, high explosives, and nitromethane.

This has got to be one of the most outstanding ground-up builds I have ever seen. I'm just in awe!

J

JTAB

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman Montana
www.lientransportation.com
Last Weekend

IMG_1316.jpg

snowies.jpg

This may have been the last ride for the season. Snowies where good just missed Tuesday's dumping but still had great April snow. Just plan on a inspection and some fit and finish issues and should be ready for next year.
PS maybe stand alone fuel injection!:face-icon-small-hap

M
Jan 14, 2004
First off let me say that I think this is a super cool sled. I think that the interest guys have in it right now is because of ACL's post on the CF Nytro chassis. Like I said before this sled is cool but it is a different animal than what ACL is proposing because basically this sled is an Apex powered, Nytro bodied RT1000 chassied custom, JTAB correct me if I'm wrong here. What ACL is proposing an exact copy of the Nytro geometry which is quite a bit different than the RT1000 chassis. The only reason I point this out is that the ACL sled will handle differently and may have less room to mount stuff if it is a true Nytro chassis and may not compare directly with JTAB'S sick ride. Personally I'd be lovin life to own either type.

Nice ride.

M5

Last edited:
J

JTAB

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman Montana
www.lientransportation.com
The geometry is different about 3 inches more forward on the spindles which makes it more stable but also makes it turn alittle harder in lower snow conditions. My sled is a little lower which also makes it a little less tippy or I guess more stable. When one of my buddies jumped off his Nytro on to mine he commented on how you just can sit on it and ride it. It was night and day different and I also have a stock Nytro now and I agree with him. I guess I have not seen the post by ACL I will have to look for it. Thanks for the comments :face-icon-small-coo

A

ACL C3

Aug 27, 2008
Salmon Arm B.C
www.c3powersports.com
Hey nice sled!

Ill save you some time looking for our thread. it can be found at: http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215501

The build we are working on will use the Nytro Chassis geometry so it should fit all stock Nytro parts much nicer then the RT. Once we get that going we plan on making carbon fiber side panels, hoods and other parts for the Nytro to further shed some pounds.

We will probably make the geometry a little more forward as well. Feel free to give us a call or PM me to give us any suggestions or tips. Some carbon fiber bodywork would go nicely with that build of yours once we get it made.

I will be posting some more pics of our past Carbon Fiber Chassis on our Carbon Nytro Chassis build, so check it out

Again, nice sled. We know first hand how many hours goes into a build like that. But its all worth it in the end when you have something so unique, lightweight and more powerful then the guy next to you!

Premium Features