• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

my d8

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
J

johnny be bad

Nov 26, 2007
in the getto
i loved the xp for handling! as i remember, didnt kents xp high mark your azz by what? 500ft??? oh ya, he actually went over the bullpen and you didnt! and that other hill by race hill! he went over that to, and you were what? 1/2 way up! and i have video to back my claims up. lol:D:D:D

T

Twisted Boost

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Apple Capitol, Wa
BWAHAHAHA tell ya what Johnny if you make the switch to a Dragon this winter Ill buy an XP and ride it right till the point you admit the dragon handles better than your Xp ever did! You still got those pics of when your TYammi went boom up in revy!? ;)

:face-icon-small-con:face-icon-small-con:face-icon-small-con:face-icon-small-con hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm need pic's???

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Bubba sounds like he is fat and doesn't like Polaris'

Hmmm looks like you need to reread;) Not fat, but 210ish before gear and only on a 700 , so yea I am going to get out climbed by a xp800 with a guy that weighs a buck60 on her ;) Course when it came to side hilling later that day. The xp didn't wanna even try to come play:D

Premium Features