• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain side spindles

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
^a little. not bad after adjusting the FTS. I like being able to run the FTS a little stiffer now without it getting rowdy.
I dont know if everyone with stock skis would like these. i run SLP mohawks. could be part of the recipe.

K
Jan 31, 2022
Norway
I see. I ended up with the TKI 36" upper arms and ARS II spindles with that possible outcome you mentioned in mind. Was just curious to know what i would have ended up with in the Mtn.side option. I also changed from stock skis to Mohawks so im not quite sure which part who did what, but i will test that later. Either way, the result was lighter effort and less understeered compared to stock. I might also change the stock FTS spring to some longer or stiffer option since i already have tightened the stock one more than reasonable. I have not tried the current setup out in the deep and steep yet and i am not that experienced offtrail rider either to give any info of worth. Thanks!

Premium Features